Career in Canada
Make an impact and money doing work in Canada you adore.
Thanks for reaching out. I am confident we can offer support to ensure a successful transition with you.
It’s easy to get lost in a sea of job search portals and often they don’t always post those prime positions. At the same time, you have to know how to market yourself well enough to shine above your competitors. Additionally, Canada offers 80 immigration routes with complicated requirements. We know them all and we will help you make your dreams come true and settle down in Canada.
Step 1: We will help you get to know yourself and find the best immigration routes to Canada.
Identify your vision, values, interests, interests, skills, qualities and abilities. This will help you decide what you want from the next step in your career.
Then think about your answers to these questions:
– Choosing a new career direction: Which of your core values are most important for your choice?
– Looking for new challenges at work: Which of your skills or interests can help you develop and advance in your career?
– Considering going back to school: What kind of program would you choose ?
– Which province in Canada is best for you?
– Do you have the right education for the right job for you in Canada.
– Do you have the necessary number of points on your language exams for your dream job.
– What kind of professional experience do you currently have?
Step 2: Explore your career opportunities
Find out your options with us and gather information about them.
– What choice do you have?
– What does each of them involve?
– Are there other options you haven’t thought about?
– Career choices: Find out about the professions that interest you.
– Can you gain direct experience in Canada as a volunteer?
– What about part-time or farm work?
– Don’t forget to consider related professions.
– Consider going back to school. One of the best way to immigrate to Canada is education, choose the professions that interest you.
– Ask how to get the skills and knowledge you need.
– Ask what training options employers prefer.
We have extensive knowledge of education in Canada to help you get a better paid job. It’s also good at this stage to choose the best province for yourself.
Step 3: Prepare yourself by evaluating your career options.
Evaluate your career opportunities. Decide which of them are best for you at this stage of your life. Look at the pros and cons of each option. Consider the challenges you may face and how to deal with them.
Step 4: Prepare yourself by evaluating your career options.
Evaluate your career opportunities and immigration paths for you.
Decide which of them are best for you at this stage of your life.
Look at the pros and cons of each option. Consider the challenges you may face and how to deal with them.
Transition to Coldii Employment Services
We provide individual employment services that facilitate rapid entry into the Canadian labour market. These include job placement, short-term training courses and equipment necessary for work. Resume preparation and preparation for interviews with the employer.
You may be asking yourself a few questions if you need us to succeed in finding a job in Canada…
– How to speed up your job search so that you can get a job as soon as possible?
– How to speed up the immigration process?
– What are the immigration opportunities to Canada ?
– Do I know all the immigration routes to Canada ?
– How do I fill in my immigration documents correctly ?
– How do you deal with stress and stay motivated to find a job?
– Does my CV work for me? Why don’t organizations respond to my CV?
– I need to find a career in a completely new industry, where to start?
– What does the job market in Canada look like?
– Where are the opportunities in the current situation?
– How do you find a job in Canada?
– How can I use virtual networking and social media and does my LinkedIn profile present my unique skills and talents?
– How do I use job search tools such as LinkedIn, Indeed, etc?
– How to connect with recruiters, HR professionals in this competitive market?
– How do I find jobs that are not advertised? How to access the “hidden job market”?
– I’m thinking about moving to a new city – how best to navigate the job market?
– What is life like in Canada?
– How can I prepare well for modern, virtual job interviews and stand out?
– In a changing marketplace, what am I worth now and how to negotiate the best package?
– What I need to know about the first hundred days in Canada to adjust.
– How to start and land well during the first 90 days of my new job?
– I would like to develop a strategic plan for my career path – how to start?
Our Career Program will provide you with all the tools and knowledge you need to complete a successful recruitment campaign – from identifying your dream job to a complete package including your cover letter and LinkedIn biography, and will teach you the best interview and salary negotiation techniques. In addition, and perhaps most importantly, it will help you settle down in Canada and go through a complicated immigration process and find an employer. We will give you a wide knowledge of the best recruitment portals for immigrants.